Cardiac Nurse Practitioner - Phoenix/Tempe
Details and Minimum Requirements:
- Full time, Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
- 50% inpatient and 50% outpatient
- 1-in-3 call weekends
- Licensed/eligible Nurse Practitioner in the state of Arizona
- Current/eligible to obtain prescribing privileges including a DEA license prior to employment
- Hospital privileges at Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital and Mountain Vista Medical Center
Benefits of Working for Steward Medical Group:
- Competitive salary with bonus inventive
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) retirement saving plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short- and long-term disability
- Competitive and affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multi-specialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 39 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Utah. Additional information is available at www.steward.org.
Steward Medical Group is taking additional necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and mask policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 101913