Care Management Application Analyst
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: The Care Management Application Analyst is responsible for deployment, maintenance, data analysis, and reporting of assigned care management module. Position will interact with affiliate practices and should feel comfortable speaking and educating physician practices. This position reports directly to the Senior Care Management Application Analyst.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot application(s) that supports care management/call center/referral management/practice management operations.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to ensure system processes are in alignment with operational requirements.
- Data Acquisition: Analyze data from varied sources like databases, CSVs, Qlik Dashboards and other formats.
- Data validation: monitoring/testing outgoing/incoming data and validate it to ensure usability.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications for Product Enhancement requests.
- Work under the direction of Senior Application Analyst on helpdesk tickets.
- Triaging of ticket requests to resolve vs escalate.
- Assist with the set-up and configuration of systems for users, user roles, user security, and clinical content.
- Work under direction of Senior Application Analyst to coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Create and update documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance and down-time procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors.
- Implement best practices for workflow scalability, ease of use, and system performance
- Support SHCN application implementations, change requests, integration, and enhancements.
- Other responsibilities/duties as assigned based on business needs
- Performs all job functions in compliance with applicable federal/state/local/company policy &/or procedures
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with implementation of new clinical application
- 1 – 2 years’ experience supporting clinical application(s)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working within a health care organization
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills when interfacing with physicians, physician offices, 3rd party vendors, and operations teams.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office required
- Project management experiences (preferred)
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Health Care Network is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.