Case Manager RN or LVN
Integrating, facilitating and coordinating patient care across the health care continuum. Ensuring delivery of cost-effective quality care within an appropriate length of stay. Managing patient care to prevent fragmentation and duplication of service. Working in collaborative practice with the physician and other members of the health care team to meet patient specific and age related patient needs, linking cost resource management and quality to patient care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. 3 years recent acute care nursing experience required. General medical /Surgical and/or Critical nursing preferred. Utilization and managed care experience desirable.
3. Licensed by the State of Texas as a Registered Nurse(Case Manager Certification preferred.)
4. Stroke Awareness Education must be completed within 6 months of hire.
5. Reference Steward Certification Grid for all required Certifications.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.