Cashier - JVMC
$1,000 Hiring Bonus Available
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
The Cashier is responsible for all purchased transactions in the café during their shift. The Cashier must maintain attention to detail as well as exercise proper money handling procedures and accuracy. In addition, the Cashier is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness, appearance and supplies for the Café. This includes stocking desserts, pastries, cookies, ice cream, beverages, as well as salad bar items, breakfast bar items and everything for the condiment stations. The Cashier is also responsible for keeping the Dining Room neat, clean and fresh during meal service. The Cashier makes certain the all dirty dishes and trays are returned to the dishwashing station.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have current Utah Food Handlers Permit.
- Previous food service experience preferred or the ability to learn and demonstrate competency after successful completion of a training program.
Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in English; additional languages helpful. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
May require standing for long periods of time.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled