Caterer - JVMC
$1,000 Hiring Bonus Available
This staff member must work independently to manage the time and organization required to service the various catering functions and scheduled meals. The position requires the ability to plan ahead and be organized in a way to service multiple events simultaneously. The job also requires great attention to detail, a creative flair for presentation, and strong customer service skills. This individual should be able to work without supervision and seek assistance when necessary. They should be able to understand the flow of food from the kitchen and time the pickup and delivery of food items so that each event will be set and ready.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Must have current Utah Food Handlers Permit.
- Previous food service experience preferred or the ability to learn and demonstrate competency after successful completion of a training program
- Must be able to read, understand and communicate effectively in English; additional languages helpful.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled