Cath Lab Nurses- Arizona Locations with 15k sign on bonus
Position: Cath Lab Procedural RN
- Circulate and monitors procedures
- Serves as a resource to patient care to support staff and physicians
- Able to work successfully in a fast pace clinical nursing setting
- Demonstrates strong assessment skills and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in computer charting
- Position is for an experienced Cath Lab Procedural RN
- AZ RN license or able to obtain, in good standing
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Cath Lab Procedural RN.
- Current BLS & ACLS (courses provided onsite for employees).
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- 3+ years RN experience as a Cath Lab Procedural nurse.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
*2+ Years of Cath Lab experience to qualify.
About Steward Health Care
Nearly a decade ago, Steward Health Care System emerged as a different kind of health care company designed to usher in a new era of wellness. One that provides our patients better, more proactive care at a sustainable cost, our providers unrivaled coordination of care, and our communities greater prosperity and stability.
As the country's largest physician-led, minority-owned, integrated health care system, our doctors can be certain that we share their interests and those of their patients. Together we are on a mission to revolutionize the way health care is delivered - creating healthier lives, thriving communities and a better world.
Steward is among the nation’s largest and most successful accountable care organizations (ACO), with more than 5,500 providers and 43,000 health care professionals who care for 12.3 million patients a year through a closely integrated network of hospitals, multispecialty medical groups, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities and behavioral health centers.
Based in Dallas, Steward currently operates 33 hospitals across Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
For more information, visit www.steward.org.