Cath Lab Tech - Cardiac Cath Lab- Per Diem Flex
Assists with scrubbing and monitoring diagnostic and interventional procedures, electrophysiological studies, and pacemaker insertions. Assists in setting up and breaking down equipment. Performs hemodynamic calculations for patient reports. Trained in treating patients with adult cardiac diseases.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Graduate of a cardiovascular technology program or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Certified Cardiovascular Technologist certification exam. Certification required.
- Two years Interventional Lab experience preferred.
- Visual and hearing senses must be adequate to assess/detect changes in human physiological condition
- Ability to perform effectively in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Cardiovascular Technologist Certification.
- Holds current BLS and ACLS card from American Red Cross.
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally with all levels of the organization