Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 7/12/2021
- Generates comprehensive, timely and accurate reports.
- Responsible for data submissions to Plans and Payors, and other vendors.
- Supports ad hoc data reports and membership reports.
- Supports all data management efforts and initiatives.
- Works closely with the developers/programmers in data management automation efforts.
- Works with internal staff to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Supports other analytic staff and serves as a resource regarding claims data quality.
- Performs ad hoc reporting and data research as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be able to function independently, manage multiple projects, and meet established and aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to review medical record information for quality and case management elements.
- Ability to complete and update project plans.
- Organizational and project management skills to manage projects through effective planning, resource allocation, and completion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relationships between health plans and providers, including detailed understanding of health plan data.
- Experience working with reporting tools for data reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to relate positively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment.
- Commitment to service excellence.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required; Master’s preferred.
- Experience (Type & Length): At least three years’ experience in healthcare, with significant experience leading data management projects.
- Software/Hardware: MS Office, MS Access, MSSQL, and/or other query/analytic tools.