Central Sterile Tech Lead - Full Time - MPMC
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!
Come work with us at Mountain Point Medical Center in Lehi! MPMC is a community based, full service hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
MPMC has been serving the health care needs Northern Utah County since 2015. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area grows, we plan to expand with it, offering comprehensive health care services delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment. Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Care, Women’s Health, Surgical Services, Diagnostic Imaging, and Maternity Care
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at MPMC.
Central Processing Sterile Tech Lead
Responsible for decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment used by the operating room following established infection control practices and guidelines. Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with staff in the OR needing equipment immediately. As a lead position, must be comfortable taking a leadership role within the team.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must have Sterile Tech Certification, or get it within 1 year of hire.
- 1 year experience as Central Processing Technician.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and nomenclature of items and equipment used by the department.
- Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and techniques.
- Basic understanding of various functions of the department.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran