Central Supply Technician - Sterile Processing - Per Diem- Haverhill
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
This position is covered by the SEIU Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology and nomenclature of items and equipment used by the department.
- Knowledgeable with cleaning and sterilization procedures and techniques.
- Conscientious regard for technical and minute procedures.
- Basic understanding of various functions of the department.
- Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure and interacting professionally with other departments within the hospital.
- Must also be able to accept new ideas and learn position duties.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.