Certified Nursing Assistant Telemetry Days
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
Certified Nurse Assistant Position
Summary: Provides direct and indirect basic nursing care within the Certified Nursing Assistant's scope of practice under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Likely interaction with Patients, patient's families, nurses, physicians, other clinical and non-clinical staff, and visitors. Committee and meeting participation may include Unit Staff Meetings; other participation as appropriate and required.
- Highest level of education, minimum HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Required Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled