Certified Revenue Cycle Associate
The Certified Revenue Cycle Analyst will work collaboratively with the Coding manager as part of the CBO HIM team to resolve OP claims in N Thrive. Provide recommendations to coders and HIM on resolution of Coding & Non-Coding related edits following NCCI and Coding Guidelines
- Works within the Centralized Business Office and Coding manager in processing Unbilled Xclaim edits.
- Review and Resolve Unbilled Claims in N Thrive
- Work with coding leadership to resolve coding edits
- Work with the hospital departments & HIM leadership to clear non-Coding edits and reduce denials
- Work Conflicting HCPCS reports
- Assist in Clean Claim Analysis
- Work collaboratively with leadership to reduce DNFB
- Keep current with NCCI and coding guidelines
- Fosters partnerships with coding and Facility HIM leadership
- Complies with facility policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum coding certification of CPC, CCS, COC or RHIT
- Minimum 3 years of strong edit resolution background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PC applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal/public relations skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers in a diverse environment.
- Ability to establish priorities effectively.
- Experience: Prior work experience in outpatient coding edit resolution with knowledge of CCI, OCE, NCCI and LMRP
- Certification/Licensure: AHIMA or AAPC coding credential
- Technical: Meditech and Xclaims/NThrive experience preferred