Charge Nurse RN ED - Nights
$15,000 Sign On Bonus with a 2 year commitment for experienced RNs*
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. From its busy emergency department to its critical care unit to specialty programs like wound care and pain management, the Tempe St. Luke’s team is committed to providing high-quality care in a warm, friendly hospital environment. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience.
Position: Charge Nurse, Emergency
Charge Nurses are supervisory personnel, with responsibility to make patient care assignments based upon the skill, experience. Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of patient care and related operational matters on an assigned nursing unit. Coordinates patient care with other health care professionals and hospital employees as necessary and appropriate. Provides direct and indirect nursing patient care as assigned.
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona
- BLS / ACLS as required by Department (offered onsite)
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- 1-3 Years of Emergency Room Nursing experience
- 1-3 Years of Charge Nursing experience
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more
*2+ years of ED RN experience required to qualify