Charge Nurse RN ED
Newly opened in July 2019, Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience to residents of Pinal County.
Performs nursing duties in assigned department. Provides direct and indirect patient care. Communicates with managers, physicians, coworkers as appropriate about changes in the patients clinical condition including diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Functions in leadership role on assigned unit(s)
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona.
- Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification as required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled