Charge Nurse RN ED
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and women’s services. Florence Hospital, a campus of Mountain View Medical Center, is a 36-bed hospital offering emergency care, as well as surgical, imaging and laboratory services to residents of Pinal County. Our patients have access to a full range of excellent health care across our two campuses.
Performs nursing duties in assigned department. Provides direct and indirect patient care. Communicates with managers, physicians, coworkers as appropriate about changes in the patients clinical condition including diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Functions in leadership role on assigned unit(s)
- Licensed RN in the State of Arizona.
- Associates required, Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification as required
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 123481