Primary responsibility includes translating clinical content and workflow into the build, implementation and maintenance of Meditech Clinical Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations in either CPOE/OM, EMR/PCM, Radiology/ITS or Operating Room/ORM .
- Work closely with the clinical business owners and information systems team to execute the Project Work Plan, keeping within the constraints of standardized clinical content.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with a Meditech client-server OM, PCM, ITS, ORM, and/or CPOE implementation.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
Education: Bachelor's degree in health related field or information Systems. RN or other Clinical degree (Preferred).
Experience: Extensive knowledge of clinical operations
Certification/Licensure: RN or other Clinical degree (Preferred).
Software/ Hardware: CPOE/OM, EMR/PCM, Radiology/ITS or Operating Room/ORM
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal ability to furnish information. 41 CFR 630-1.35.