Primary responsibility includes translating clinical content and workflow into the build, implementation and maintenance of Meditech Clinical Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations in either CPOE/OM, EMR/PCM, Radiology/ITS or Operating Room/ORM .
- Work closely with the clinical business owners and information systems team to execute the Project Work Plan, keeping within the constraints of standardized clinical content.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Experience with a Meditech client-server OM, PCM, ITS, ORM, and/or CPOE implementation.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organization
Education: Bachelor's degree in health related field or information Systems. RN or other Clinical degree (Preferred).
Experience: Extensive knowledge of clinical operations
Certification/Licensure: RN or other Clinical degree (Preferred).
Software/ Hardware: CPOE/OM, EMR/PCM, Radiology/ITS or Operating Room/ORM