Location: Texas Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 1/14/2021
Why work for Southwest General Hospital? Because…
- Patient safety and quality care are at the forefront of all we do!
- We care about you and your career!
- We’re not just your next job, we’re your 2nd family!
- Our work culture is second to none!
- Our Leadership team is dedicated to offering the best support for our employees!
Do we have your attention yet? Below are some highlights about our Med Surge department.
- Great work life balance with 12 hours shifts allowing for 4 days off per week.
- Collaboration, compassion and commitment from staff and leadership.
- Supportive environment to grow professionally and realize full potential.
- Great interdisciplinary teamwork and patient care approach.
- Strong leadership support from all levels.
If this aligns with your career goals, and patient care is of upmost importance to you, please read our position summary and required qualifications below.
APPLY and join our SWG Hospital family TODAY!
Under the general direction of the Clinical Director, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the efficient functioning of a designated nursing unit or units on a shift-by-shift basis. The Clinical Coordinator:- Coordinates patient care services provided by staff assigned to the unit.- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of nursing staff with a focus on promoting clinical competence in the provision of nursing.- Assumes responsibility for the quality of nursing care provided by the staff assigned to the unit, including the implementation of programs to improve this quality.- Ensures adherence to standards in the Intensive Care Services based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, and unit standards with collaboration with the Clinical Director in unusual situations.- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.- Clinical practice with an emphasis on leadership and management experience preferred. - Current CPR. ACLS completed within 90 days.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.