Clinical Coordinator RN Psych - Full Time - JVW
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Clinical Coordinator RN – Psych
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) and Department Director, the Clinical Coordinator has the day to day responsibility for the management of the assigned area(s). Major functions include planning, organizing, staffing, educating, directing, evaluating, reporting, budgeting and assurance of quality improvement. Participates in continual evaluation of patient and unit nursing care and assumes responsibility for the practice standards of the unit staff. Plans and reviews the course of nursing care given in relation to the philosophy and objectives of the Nursing Department. Works closely with Nursing Supervisors on the evening and night shifts, communicating to them special achievements, goals, problems, or areas needing follow-up to assure quality nursing care on a 24-hour basis. In conjunction with the Director, analyzes and evaluates staff performance, providing feedback to the staff of their achievement toward hospital, departmental and individual goals.
- Five (5) years hospital nursing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree desired, but not required.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah or Interstate Compact required.
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required upon hire.
- CPI and COAP Certifications required within first ninety (90) days of hire.
- Additional educational preparation is desirable, particularly in the area of nursing management, advanced nursing procedures and techniques.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female / Veterans/Disabled