Clinical Coordinator Telemetry
The Clinical Coordinator RN works collaboratively with the Telemetry Director to conduct education needs assessment, training, and evaluation of the Telemetry staff. He/she will monitor the quality of care offered by the department, as well as investigate and develop solutions to issues. Serves as a link between nursing staff and hospital management and responds to questions or complaints from patients or family members. The Lead RN has occasional direct patient care duties if the need arises.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. On the job training in the use of computer
- Leadership experience preferred
- Prefer a minimum of two (2) years satisfactory experience as a staff nurse.
- BLS Healthcare Provider Status-required
- All other certifications due within 30 days of hire date, i.e., ACLS
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristics.