Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY and a COMPETITIVE BENEFITS package!
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager/Director, the Clinical Coordinator assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for the assigned unit of service. In collaboration with the Nurse Manager/Director, the Clinical Coordinator:
Assumes responsibility for the unit of service on designated shift and coordinates activities of nursing personnel on other shifts as applicable. Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the patient care staff. Provides ongoing management and supervision of the unit of service to promote the overall quality of patient care services. Makes decision regarding activities within the unit of services based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the Unit with collaboration with the Nurse Manager/Director in unusual situations.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
1. Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of clinical practice in provision of nursing care services with emphasis on leadership and management experience preferred.
3. Certification level courses (ACLS, BLS, NRP, etc.) as per department specific competencies.
POSITION PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Exposure to routine hazards and risks involved in performing nursing activities, including potential exposure to infectious processes, potential exposure to hazardous substances, potential musculoskeletal injures.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.