Clinical Dietitian - Full Time - Davis Hospital
- The Clinical Dietitian plans, directs and provides nutritional care to inpatients and outpatients and conducts nutritional assessments for all ages.
- Responsible for planning and evaluating nutritional care of assigned patients.
- Responsible for nutritional counseling for assigned patients.
- Will participate in the clinical support of the Dietitian team.
- Will promote optimal nutrition of patients served at Davis Hospital and Medical Center through effective leadership of the Dietitian team incorporating career development of staff and communication between departments.
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required.
- Must be licensed in the State of Utah and maintain current licensure through the credentialing body of the American Dietetic Association.
- A minimum of three (3) years working experience as a registered dietician required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.