Clinical Liaison - Full Time - Day Shift
Responsible to Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to the Admissions Department for complete, timely, and accurate preadmission screening. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service. Responsible to the Admissions Department for developing an effective referral relationship and conducting admission screening activities within various referral sources both locally and outside of the market area. The Clinical Liaison possesses strong interpersonal skills and interacts with diverse audiences effectively in a variety of healthcare settings. The Clinical Liaison is responsible to deliver the strategies within the referral development plan and contributes to meeting the growth goals of the hospital.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
1. Responsible to build and grow rehab census, programs, and services by implementing a referral
development plan and conducts activities to promote the hospital and it’s services.
2. Conducts a Clinical Preadmission Assessment with patient and family at the referral site.
3. Conducts one to one referral development calls to establish effective relationships with results as
identified in the referral development plan.
4. Serves as a resource to the Business Development Team. Provides feedback from referral contacts and
identifies trends in the referral community.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred with at least 5 years experience in nursing and at least 2 years experience in referral development or marketing required.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATIONCurrent Ohio license as Registered Nurse by Ohio Board of Nursing