Clinical Research Manager
Performs functions designed to increase understanding and productivity in the field of clinical reasearch. This includes working with faculty, postdoctoral fellows, Clinical research coordinaotrs technicans, and administrators. Oversee daily operations of clinical reseacrh including the adherence to federal, state and local regulatory and safety requirement.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
BA or BS from accredited four-year college, Masters degree perferred
[HOSPITAL or ORGANIZATION] is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.