Clinical Resource Manager
At Trumbull Regional Medical Center, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion, and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Responsible to Nursing Service for directing and coordinating patient care services. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
- Completion of a college or technical training program in nursing is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience as a manager in primary clinical area preferred.
- Requires at least a minimum of one (1) year RN experience.
- Current license by the state of Ohio as an RN by the Ohio Board of Nursing required.
- Certification in BLS, and ACLS by the American Heart Association required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of nursing research and clinical practice, and leadership ability. Serves as a clinical resource person.
- Accepts responsibility for clinical components of patient care provided by the multi skilled workers. Promotes patient and staff education.
- Collaborates with nursing management, directs, and supervises the workforce to accomplish patient care services for 24-hour period.
- Promotes performance improvement.
- Communicates effectively to achieve maximum coordination of patient care and staff development.
- Assures that unit staff employ appropriate standards during the performance of all duties and maintains the confidentiality of all patient data.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with medical staff, nursing staff, and other departments to improve service and enhance quality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Trumbull Regional Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence, and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled, and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.