CNA - Market Float Pool - Steward Health Care - PRN
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts in any department at the following Steward Health Care locations: Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Mountain Point Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Jordan Valley West Valley Campus, and Davis Hospital and Medical Center.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting.
- Meets communication needs of the department.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possess the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills check lists.
- This position requires employees to be available to work shifts at the following Steward Health Care locations: Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Mountain Point Medical Center, Jordan Valley Medical Center, Jordan Valley West Valley Campus, and Davis Hospital and Medical Center, with mileage reimbursement.
- One Year of hospital CNA and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center, JVMC West Valley Campus, Mountain Point Medical Center, Salt Lake Regional, and Davis Hospital and Medical Center are directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."