CNA/Secretary - PT ICU Benefit Eligible
Job Summary: Responsible for Clinical and secretarial support. Perform clerical and reception duties, requisitions supplies and services from other department and outside vendors, and process all physician orders. Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of certified nursing assistant program.
Experience (Type & Length):
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current CNA certification