CNA Step Down, Full Time, Days
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- High School graduate or one year experience as a Nursing Assistant.
- Minimum of six months to one year of related work experience, preferred.
- Successful completion of C.N.A course/certification
- Requires a thorough knowledge of basic nursing functions to meet patient needs for ADL's must be able to work rapidly under stressful situations with many interruptions.
- Current BLS certification-American Heart Association
- CNA certification- State of Florida