CNA / Tele Tech / Clerk - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirement, policies and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting.
- Meets communication needs of the department.
- Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way