Location: Morton Hospital
Posted Date: 6/24/2020
Under the general supervision of the Chef, prepares a wide variety of food items for patients, cafeteria meals and special functions.
- Follows established recipes accurately
- Reports variances to Chef.
- Follows production schedule completely.
- Prepares special therapeutic diet foods correctly.
- Cools foods correctly, monitoring the amount of time cooling food is in the “Danger Zone”.
- Uses correct food handling techniques to insure cross-contamination does not occur.
- Produces adequate quantities of product to avoid over/under production.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment after usage.
- Labels and dates any food item when put in storage.
- Minimizes waste by utilizing product/leftovers when appropriate
Management of Time and Resources:
- Completes work assignments within an acceptable time frame.
- Uses time and resources to the best possible advantage for successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Develops and maintains efficient working relationships.
- Is reliable in respect to attendance.
- Is Reliable in respect to punctuality.
- Recognizes the importance of team efforts and partners with others to achieve positive outcomes.
- Is part of a team effort to insure quality services.
- Offers creative solutions or alternatives to issues or concerns.
- Produces quality results.
- Continually strives to improve the quality of work.
- Accepts responsibility for all work performed and takes appropriate corrective action as needed.