Courier/Phlebotomist - Full Time
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Will be required to perform both phlebotomy and courier responsibilities.
- Will be walking and driving courier routes, picking up samples and delivering reports, mail, other interhospital items, and logging in samples etc.
- Required to be self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Courier/Phlebotomist shall demonstrate quality and professionalism in both patient care and performance.
- Proficient at all-weather driving conditions including freeway speeds and heavy traffic.
- Require some previous phlebotomy training (either certification or on-the-job).
- BLS/CPR certification from American Heart Association Healthcare Providers.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and current and valid driver's license required.
- Dependable form of transportation required.
- Must be flexible for possible schedule changes.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Prefer one year laboratory courier/phlebotomy experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory computer experience preferred.