CT Scan Tech- 36hrs/wk nights
CT Scan Technologist- full-time 36hrs/wk, night shift, three 12-hr shifts Thurs, Fri & Sat, on-called required, holidays and weekends required.
We are fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness!
Nearly a decade ago, we set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up—one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality, and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never imagined. Today, we are one of the largest private, physician-led health care networks—caring for millions of people across the U.S. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
We have hospitals across 7 states serving over 800 communities, with more than 43,000 employees. We are ushering in a new day of world class health care. From renowned pediatricians, sports medicine specialists and cardiac surgeons to state-of-the-art hospitals, urgent care centers and medical practices, we can offer easier access to high-quality affordable health care to people nationwide — when they need it and where they want it.
St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, a Boston University Teaching Hospital, provides patients and families access to some of Boston’s most respected physicians and advanced treatments offering specialized care, including:
- Advanced Center for Cardiac Surgery
- da Vinci® Robotic surgery program; Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Award-winning bariatric surgery program
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- State-of-the-art emergency care with short wait times
Our medical staff, made up of some of the highest rated physicians in Boston, treats patients in our community practices in neighborhoods, including Allston, Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Newton, Watertown and Weston.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Employee Referral Program
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible employees, with company match
- Tuition Assistance / Reimbursement
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, and not change your employer
- And much more!
Job Summary –
Under the direct supervision of the Lead CT. Technologist and general supervision of the Technical Manager, performs those duties specific to CT. scanning and Diagnostic Radiology as required.
- Successful completion of an AMA approved course in Radiologic Technology with ARRT certification and valid Massachusetts license.
- Associates degree in Radiologic Technology preferred.
- One year experience as a CT Technologist.
- Good communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, principles of medical imaging, and radiological
- Must have and maintain current BLS certification or obtain certification within three (3) months of hire date.
- Performs a wide variety of CT. scanning. Demonstrates proficiency in technical operation of CT. scanner with regard to patient safety and within the departmental guidelines.
- Shares On-Call duties with other CT. Technologists to provide comprehensive coverage for CT. exams. On call response time is 30 minutes from time of call to arrival at SEMC. In addition, works extra assignments which arise due to illness, vacations, or absences.
- With proper training and following established protocol, administers IV. and/or oral contrast agents to patients under direct supervision of a Radiologist.
- Ensure ancillary supplies are readily available such as contrast agents, linen, general Medical/Surgical items.
- Coordinate repairs and arrange emergency scans at other institutions in the event of equipment failure.
- Availability for assignment in diagnostic radiology in emergency situations [as determined by Chairman of the department].
- Performs all necessary functions to provide efficient patient care including clerical and transport duties.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.