CT Tech / Days & Evenings / Nights / **SIGN ON BONUS**
We have immediate needs for CT Tech’s
at Mountain Vista Medical Center for Days/Evenings & Nights
***SIGN ON BONUS OF 10K ***
About Mountain Vista Medical Center
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, women’s services, and help for a broad range of medical conditions. The Medical Center is equipped with the most advanced medical technology, in a resort-like setting, with features that include all private rooms, electronic health records, room service, and wireless Internet access. For more information about Mountain Vista Medical Center and its services, please visit www.mvmedicalcenter.org, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MountainVista/.
- Performs a variety of radiologic procedures including vascular, invasive, interventional procedures and computerized tomographic procedures.
- Possesses highly technical skills to operate sophisticated equipment.
- Ability to perform duties of ARRT Technologist when not performing CT.
- Responsible for on call procedures when indicated.
- Ability to acquire quality images.
- Excellent Physician and Patient interaction skills.
- Sterile procedure skills. - Ability to do biopsies and drainages.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to do general x-rays as needed.
- Willingness to take call.
- Knowledge of pacs systems.
- Four (4) to Eight (8) hours of stroke specific education required annually
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled