Performs CT tests on all age groups following established policies and procedures. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served in the Imaging Department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his/her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the units policies and procedures and skills check lists. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual’s values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Previous experience in at least one radiology modality required
- Experience in CT preferred.
- ARRT registration and current State Radiologic Technologist Licensure required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, and more.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 105114