Melbourne Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive health care provider in Brevard County, Florida—the Space Coast.
As Melbourne Regional Medical Center continues its focus on providing the highest quality of patient care to the Space Coast community, it has earned numerous awards, recognitions, and certifications from a variety of standards bodies, commissions, and other highly regarded organizations. These accolades are validations that our commitment to quality, comprehensive and accessible care is second to none.
Opened in 2002, Melbourne Regional Medical Center is unique, inside and out. All 119 private rooms are designed for patient comfort and satisfaction. Melbourne Regional Medical Center is currently undergoing an Operating Room expansion in which we excited to better serve the community.
Melbourne Regional Medical Center Recognitions
- Joint Commission accredited hospital
- Certified by the American College of Radiology (Mammography)
- Joint Commission accredited in Lab
Performs CT scans on patients. Assists in needle CT-guided biopsies. Position does not require constant supervision of technical detail. Technologist must be conscientious of patient history and have good communication skills with radiologist.
List any license, certification or education required for this job (e.g. driver's license, RN License, HHA Certification, Master's Degree, etc.)
- Current/Active Florida Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT)
- Education 3: Technical School/2 Years College/Associates Degree
- American Red Cross OR American Heart Association Basic Life Support CPR (BLS)
List any license, certification or education preferred for this job (e.g. driver's license, RN License, HHA Certification, Master's Degree, etc.)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) OR Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB)
Specialized Skills (Required):
List the minimum specific knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job (e.g., homecare exp., med/surg exp., basic accounting principles/practices, spreadsheets, word processing, etc.)
- Ability to obtain high quality CT scans of patients
Specialized Skills (Preferred):
List any preferred knowledge and skills necessary to perform this job.
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation and holiday time
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.