CT Techno II
UP TO $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
At Steward Health Care, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized behavioral health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
We dedicate ourselves in the communities we serve to delivering affordable health care to all and being responsible partners. No matter what your role, as a member of the Steward family, you are a specialist in the making every patient and family feel right at home, every co-worker a key to our success, and every referring practice, a team of prized colleagues.
In support of this, we commit ourselves to the following values:
Responsible to the Medical Imaging Department for the performance of CT procedures while providing quality patient care. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
32 hours per week and therefore full time benefits eligible.
- Completion of a college or technical training program in Radiologic Technology.
- Current license as Radiologic Technologist by Ohio Department of Health required.
- Certification in Radiologic Technology by ARRT required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Applies knowledge of CT while accurately performing an exam.
- Provides quality patient care.
- Performs procedures in an organized and efficient manner.
- Operates equipment safely.
- Participates in the education of Student Radiologic Technologists.
- Participates in radiology performance improvement programs.
- Processes information in the appropriate areas.
- Instructs patient prior to all exams.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
Important COVID message
Please note, Steward Health Care is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.