CT Technologist (CAT Scan) - Per Diem
Performs a variety of imaging procedures, including CAT procedures, and is responsible for patient safety protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in CQI activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- One year of radiologic/imaging experience.
- Prefer specific experience and training in CAT
- Graduation from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- ARRT and/or CRT certification.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Documented training and experience in CT preferred
- Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist Radiography (Full/General) license
- Current ARRT registered certification in Radiography with RT(R) designation
- Current ARRT registered certification in Computed Tomography with RT(CT) designation*
*required for all new hires within 18 months of hire
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic
Important COVID message:
Please note, Nashoba Valley Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.