**$12,500 Sign On Bonus available for qualified CT/Multi-Modality Applicants**
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Shift: 24hrs ; Part-time benefit eligible ; Monday, Friday, & every other weekend: 11p-7a
Job Summary: CT Technologist will perform computed tomography procedures while adhering to established guidelines and assisting in the training of new technologists; will work under the supervision of the lead/charge technologist and modality medical director.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Current BLS certification; and
- Current Massachusetts DPH Radiologic Technologist Radiography (Full/General) license; and
- Current ARRT registered certification in Radiography with RT(R) designation; and
- Current ARRT registered certification in Computed Tomography with RT(CT) designation*
- Education: Documented training and experience in radiography; Documented training and experience in CT preferred
- Experience: Documented training and experience in radiography; Documented training and experience in CT preferred
- Software/Hardware: Imaging acquisition, processing, reviewing, sending, and retrieving equipment (hardware and software); Hospital information system equipment (hardware and software); Communication equipment (e.g., fax, telephone, email, etc)
Important COVID message
Please note, our Good Samaritan Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.