Ct/U.S Tech Assistant-Radiology-FT/Days
At Steward Health Care System, we are committed to improving the health of our communities by delivering exceptional, personalized health care with dignity, compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
If you are seeking a fast-paced, challenging position in an organization committed to achieving and maintaining a standard of excellence in all we do, our organization may be a good fit for you.
Shift: Monday-Friday 9:30am-6pm
The Radiology Technologist Aide is an integral part of the Radiology patient care team providing prompt, courteous, customer/patient- focused service/care to the patients, visitors and co-workers of Good Samaritan Medical Center. The Radiology Technologist Aide assists in a wide variety of radiology patient care and departmental flow support procedures. The Radiology Technologist Aide significantly contributes to service/care excellence by fostering collaboration among organizational team members
- Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to lift without any limitations.
- Ability to effectively perform work independently and as a team-member.
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of clerical functions, including data entry, storage, retrieval, and management as well as telephone, e-mail, fax, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and able to accurately perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: High school diploma
- Experience: Previous hospital experience preferred, medical terminology preferred.
- Certification/Licensure: AHA BLS
Important COVID message
Please note, our Good Samaritan Medical Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment - with confidence and without fear. Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience: Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible. Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families. Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients. A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital. A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety. You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.