Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be part of a team providing best in class health care experiences across all aspects of the consumer journey. They are responsible for, and not limited to, establishing digital objectives, collecting business requirements, creating digital campaigns, identifying stakeholders, providing performance insights, managing timelines and monitoring budgets. This person is an excellent communicator that is excited to manage several priority digital campaigns with leadership visibility.
The role is:
- Oversee planning and strategy of the digital consumer journey across our Steward ecosystem to increase new member appointments and engagements
- Work with regional and local marketing teams to understand objectives and goals to deliver best in class digital campaigns
- Manage hospital and physician digital marketing campaigns across owned, earned and paid channels
- Provide strategic input with digital agencies to develop content, creative and messaging across display, paid search and paid social media channels
- Creates end of campaign summary reports and insights for future optimization
- Recommend and implement new technologies, platforms and content ideas to create a marketing center of excellence to educate regional and local marketing teams
You will have:
- You are a digital marketing enthusiast with 2+ years of direct experience working for an agency or corporate enterprise with numerous cross-functional teams
- Expertise in some and working knowledge of these digital channels (search, social, display, .com and email)
- Ability to manage several digital campaigns simultaneously and detail oriented
- Good understanding of UI/UX, SEO and SEM
- Ability to thrive in a work environment that embraces change and new ways of thinking
- Advanced skillsets with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Analytics
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
About Steward Health Care:
From the beginning, Steward Health Care has been fighting for a healthier world and a new era of wellness. Nearly a decade ago, Steward set out to build an entirely different kind of health care company from the ground up – one that unlocks access to affordable, high-quality and economically sustainable care and wellness in ways never before imagined.
Today, Steward is the largest private, physician-led health care network - caring for millions of people across the U.S. and beyond. Our transformative, fully integrated model represents a new beginning for America’s health care system and others around the world.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Steward operates 37 hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta that regularly receive top awards for quality and safety. The company employs approximately 42,000 health care professionals. The Steward network includes multiple urgent care centers and skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,900 beds under management, and approximately 2.2 million full risk covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.