Director Critical Care
Glenwood Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Director of Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to lead our ICU team.
Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a 278-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in West Monroe, Louisiana. Glenwood Regional Medical Center is a fully accredited DNV hospital. DNV is the leading accreditation of US hospitals integrating ISO 9001 quality compliance with the Medicare Conditions of Participation. DNV Healthcare has created quality and safety standards for healthcare organizations. DNV reviews, accredits, and certifies healthcare organizations that meet their high standards. Glenwood is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
- Grow with a health system that supports career advancement
- Competitive Pay & Salary Increases
- Locations close to home, that support work-life balance
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401k via Fidelity, for eligible team members, with company match
- Family atmosphere and team approach that provides flexibility
- Opportunities to grow your career, while not changing your employer! With 39 hospitals nationwide, we care for over 12.3 million patients annually and employ approximately 42,000 team members
- And much more!
The Director of ICU directs the staff and programs of the critical care units. Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for critical care services and programs. Ensures quality care to patients. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the sub-function and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure. Deep knowledge of the managed sub-function and solid knowledge of the overall departmental function.
This position is onsite and located in West Monroe Louisiana.
- Current state RN licensure. Bachelor’s degree (BSN) or Master’s (MSN) highly preferred.
- Previous management or leadership experience preferred.
- CCRN certification preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years ICU experience and at least 1 year management experience (minimum).
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.