- To plan, organize, supervise, coordinate and control the activities of the plant operations and maintenance function which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures.
- H.V.A.C., mechanical, electrical systems, utilities and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition.
- The Director of Facilities shall be accountable to the Associate Executive Director for planning and maintaining an effective organization, for administering labor and materials controls, for training of maintenance personnel in safety and for effective management practices
- Education: High School Diploma Minimum
- Education: Some College Preferred
At least 6 years managerial and hands-on experience in a healthcare setting which includes: working knowledge and experience of commercial HVAC-R, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, pneumatics, building codes, energy management systems, construction management, computer operations and basic networks, preventive and corrective maintenance management systems.
Experience with and knowledge of JCAHO, AHCA, NFPA.
At least 6 years of experience as a safety officer in a healthcare setting.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.