Director, Financial & Ops Analytics
Posted Date: 11/25/2019
The Director of Operational Analytics has administrative and analytical responsibility for the labor management operations of Steward Health Care. This role builds and improves upon operational reporting mechanisms to support the hospitals and divisional leadership by continuously improving access to actionable data.
- Builds and completes advanced analytical models to assess hospital efficiency and productivity, including both scheduled reporting and ad hoc requests.
- Assesses current functionality of operational applications, identifies opportunities to improve functionality.
- Provides superior customer service to internal clients, external clients, customers and patients.
- Assists in formulating both long and short term strategic plans for operational needs.
- Oversees a team of labor and LOS senior analysts, creates annual work plan.
- Education: Master’s degree required (MBA, MHA, MPH or a similar field)
- Experience: 5-7 years of progressive experience in healthcare finance and/or operations. Working knowledge of financial reporting, budgeting, variance analysis.
- Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office suite, with a focus on advanced Excel skills. Axiom or Budget Advisor experience preferred.