Director Intake and Assessment
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center is a 127-bed facility located in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The Behavioral Health Center offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services for seniors, adults, adolescents, and children requiring psychiatric and chemical dependency care. Want to learn more, click here: St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Position Title: Director of Intake and Assessment
- Directs and supervises all aspects of patient care activities in the psychiatric intake care setting. Directs, coordinates, monitors and evaluates intake activities including hiring of employees, staff education, staff evaluations, changes in policies and procedures, intake assessor, working with patients, scheduling and performance improvement. Demonstrates the ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties.
- Registered Nurse
- Currently licensed by Arizona Nursing Board
- At least 2 years of crisis and/or assessment experience
- At least 2 years of prior Management experience, preferably in the mental health setting
- Proven experience and leadership ability in management and clinical practice
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing in the English language
- Able to lift, transfer and move patients
- Current Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Working experience in a behavioral health facility or related field preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer