Director Plant Operations
Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is a 74-bed full-service hospital. Located in the heart of Tempe, near Arizona State University, the hospital offers a broad range of medical services and accredited physicians to care for a diverse and dynamic community. Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital is equipped with sophisticated medical technology, features all private rooms, electronic health records and wireless Internet access. The hospital’s experienced team of doctors and nurses work together to provide expert care and the best possible patient experience. To learn more about Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, click here: Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
- Plans, coordinates and supervises daily operations of the department to ensure hospital maintenance needs are efficiently and effectively met for optimum patient safety and comfort in accordance with all standards and regulations.
- Assists in developing, coordinating and administering preventive maintenance program to ensure proper functional operation of all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment and systems I compliance with all standards and codes.
- Plans, develops and submits for approval annual business and budgetary plans.
- Develops and maintains trained and motivated staff through effective utilization of all available personnel options including, but not limited to: - interview and selection of applicants - performance evaluations - in-service training and continuing education - recommendations for changes in salary - status with appropriate justification and disciplinary action up to and including discharge
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
- Must include trade experience in the following: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, physical plant operations with related equipment, and blueprint interpretation.
- Must have three to five years previous experience in the field of hospital or plant services operation, , preferably in a multi-story/tower type building
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families, so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Shift Differential, Tuition Reimbursement, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer