Director, Revenue Cycle (Automation)
The key responsibilities for the Director, Revenue Cycle (Automation) will include but not limited to owner of Revenue Cycle workflow technology, automation, and system process standardization.
Technology Owner – Workflow
- Standardize workflow technology
- Automation, Standardization
- Manage development, implementation
- Integration and Development (Technology) for Key Areas:
- Vendor Management
- Contract Manager – Integrate
- Claim Status, Eligibility, Collection Workflow
- Payer Policy – Integrate for prediction/impact
- Artificial Intelligence
- Incorporate AI as a workflow prioritization for expedited recovery
Report Automation and Standardization:
- Implement product standardization for reporting automation
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Work with business owners to help develop and document requirements for new or improve functionality
- Work with developers to explain business needs
- Help develop and implement testing plans for new functionality and/or reports
- Progressive experience in business requirements, good business process understanding, business application implementation.
- Experience of engaging, negotiating with and managing third party service and product providers as part of the overall automation service provided to the organization.
- Experience leading high performance, cross-functional teams.
- Advanced written and verbal communication capabilities, ability to influence and successfully interact with executive leadership and operational stakeholders.
- Ability to coach and train technology staff and business users to think through and endorse automation ideas.
- Ability to work in a high demand, start-up like environment.
- Broad and demonstrable experience in applying process improvement technologies to achieve business objectives and measurable benefits.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management, Business or Health Administration preferred.
- Experience (Type & Length): At least 10 years’ related experience.
- Software/Hardware: Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, SQL, RPA. Meditech and nThrive (Xclaim) preferred.
- Other: Some travel will be required to Steward facilities.