Echo Tech PDM
Odessa Regional Medical Center was founded in 1975 as Odessa Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Through the years, the hospital grew and evolved into a full-service healthcare facility and the name was changed to Odessa Regional Medical Center to reflect its larger campus and more comprehensive services. The hospital has 225 beds and has approximately 250 physicians on staff and has over 700 employees.
Today, ORMC offers a wide spectrum of healthcare services, including advanced diagnostic imaging technology, emergency care, innovative surgical procedures, maternity care, comprehensive cardiac services and general medical care.\
About the Position:
Participates in Performance Improvement activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatrics. Performs diagnostic testing on both inpatient and outpatient basis to include 2 D/M Mode to Doppler echo adult and pedi, transesophageal echocardiograms (TEE), arterial doppler both upper and lower extrementies ,venous doppler of both upper and lower extremities , reflux vein insufficency studies, carotid ultrasound. Chemical and treadmill stress/nuclear studies stress test, contrast echo’s, stress echo’s ., EKG’s, Holter monitoring/scanning on all ages and EEG Studies.. Call is required and must be able to respond to the hospital within 30 mins. Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate; Associates degree is preferred, but not required.
- Successful EKG Interpretation course completion
- Prefer specific experience and training in Ultrasound.
- Certifications as indicated by the Steward Certification document.
- Successful completion of basic cardiac orientation
- Stroke training- Recommended
- Successful Chest Pain - Recommended
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to perform EKG Holter monitors, Event Monitors, TEE’S, pediatric echo. adult echo , Stress Test. Stress echo, stress echocardiograms , venous ultrasound ,arterial ultrasound and carotid ultrasound
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.