eICU RN $10K Sign-On for Full-time Night Shift RN's & $5K Sign-On for Full-Time rotating shift for RN's
This is not your typical RN role, Steward's eICU Program connects its hospitals through innovative technology to provide a level of exceptional patient focused care. The eICU technology allows for ICU patient monitoring throughout the Steward system from a remote location. The eICU Program provides around-the-clock Healthcare Assistant, RN coverage and Intensivist coverage 24-hours per day.
We are looking to build a collaborative team of eICU RNs in our Richardson, Texas office.
The eStaff RN reports directly to the Operations Director of the eICU program. The key responsibilities rely heavily on clinical experience and knowledge, as well as expert communication and customer service skills, while delivering remote intensive care services. This position requires monitoring critically ill patients remotely, over multiple hospitals. eICU RNs perform a variety of both complex and routine clinical skills, while collaborating with bedside staff via camera from a remote location.
Education and Experience:
- Current state RN licensure. Bachelor’s degree (BSN) highly preferred. Or BSN completed within designated time frame.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and American Heart Association Advanced Course in Life Support (ACLS) required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of critical care nursing experience or equivalent, required. CCRN certification preferred.
Key Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Monitor critically ill patients and clinical data across multiple hospitals.
- Provide critical care and clinical expertise to bedside nurses behind a camera from a remote location.
- Maximize technology to detect trends in patient data.
- Identify instability and communicate with bedside ICU care providers and patients.
- Promotes collaborative relationships and exhibits clear, concise communication with Critical Care Medical and Nursing staff via tele-monitoring.
- Communicates with the members of the eICU center and bedside ICU teams to provide safe error-free care during routine and emergent conditions.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.