Employee Health RN - Per Diem
Provides assessment and reassessment of occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses. Develops and coordinates employee health education and wellness programs for the Hospital. Participates in performance improvement activities.
Position Qualification: (Training, Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing Preferred.
- A minimum of five years experience in an acute care facility.
- A minimum of one year experience in employee health and/or occupational medicine preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of Florida.
- BCLS certification & ACLS certification.