Location: Steward Health Care
Posted Date: 4/22/2021POSITION SUMMARY:
The Employment Coordinator executes and coordinates the day-to-day functions of the Human Resources Department as it relates to staffing and onboarding.
• Offers the highest standards of customer service to HR Directors, Sr. HR Advisors, and HR Advisors, as well as their client managers, supervisors, and employees;
• Provides support to HR Advisors including administrative and compliance support for the recruitment process;
• Manages the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling interviews to bringing new employees on board;
• Acts as a liaison between Steward and candidates;
• Assists in the recruitment of employees as needed; supports HR Advisors recruitment and sourcing efforts by liaising between HR and other departments, as well as outside vendors/agencies;
• Responsible for updating candidates on their status regarding all parts of the staffing lifecycle: paperwork, interviews, next steps, etc.;
• Ensures that new employees complete required paperwork;
• Represents the Medical Center at job fairs, recruiting events and open houses as needed;
• Coordinates with vendors/agencies to support onboarding of all temporary staff;
• Maintains HR reports as they relate to employment;
• Acts as point of contact as it relates to onboarding and orientation of new employees;
• Coordinates and presents new hire orientation;
• Ensures smooth orientation of new hires by onboarding within pre-determined time frame;
• Participates on special projects as requested by HR leadership or HR Advisors; and
• Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs that relate to staffing and onboarding are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed; and
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Strong customer-service skills;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
• Must possess strong organizing and prioritizing skills; and
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities within a high pressure environment.
I. Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
II. Experience: 1-2 years of HR experience.
III. Software/Hardware: Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with Kronos and ATS preferred.